Abc carpet home
. Mystery per
Abc Carpet Home
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- provide with, or send to, a home
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- The ABC was an English car manufactured between 1920 and 1929 by ABC Motors.
- The alphabet
- An alphabetical guide
- The rudiments of a subject
- The ABC was an American high wheeler automobile built by A B Cole in St. Louis, Missouri, USA from 1906 to 1910.
- rudiment: the elementary stages of any subject (usually plural); "he mastered only the rudiments of geometry"
carpet & home
Really wanted to take a nap right here, but figured they might frown upon that.
carpet & home
thanks to the two guys who stood back and let me get this shot the other day
Related topics: the rug market rugs essex carpet cleaners korhani rugs carpet stretching and cleaning childs rug collins carpets rug on rug hold bound carpet rugs
- (月) 01:11:29|
- Category: None